About NICL Assistant
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) is a state-owned general insurance company in India. The company headquartered in Kolkata was established in 1906 and nationalized in 1972. The assistant position in NICL is one of the most sought after position in the insurance industry.
NICL Assistant Notification
National Insurance Company Limited through its official notification will invite online applications for the post of Assistant Class III cadre. The recruitment exam will be a computer-based online exam for the selection of candidates. The official notification is not yet released.
NICL Assistant Important Dates
The exam notification for 2021 is still to be declared and therefore the below dates will be updated after the official notification.
|Online Registrations Begins||To be declared soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be declared soon|
|Online Exam||To be declared soon|
NICL Assistant Mock Test
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of the NIACL AO Online Exam. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the NIACL AO exam with great success.
The NICL Assistant mock tests have the following features:
- The NICL Assistant online test series will consist of 20 full-length NICL Mock Test for Prelims & Mains
- All Mock Tests for NICL Assistant Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
- Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
- The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
NICL Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities); and the candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level; and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
NICL Assistant Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||50||120 mins|
Negative Marking: There will be a 0.25 penalty for wrong answers in the test.
NICL Assistant Syllabus
The section-wise syllabus for the NICL Assistant Online Test is given below:
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems on Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
National and International news, Static GK: Finance, Insurance, Banking Awareness, Budget, Sports, Polity, Geography, Economics, History, Indian Constitution, Science & Technology, Inventions & Discoveries, Awards, Books & Authors, etc.
Hardware and software related terms, computer terminology, computer parts. Memory (RAM/ROM).
NICL Assistant Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (140* 60 pixels)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/ PWBD: Rs. 50/-
- All Others: Rs. 500/-
Steps to Apply for NICL Assistant Exam Online
- Visit the Recruitment section on NICL Official Website
- Click on the Online Application Link
- Fill in all the asked necessary details
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Make the Application Fee Payment
- Check all the filled information properly and then click on the “Final Submit” button
- Take out a hard copy of the form for future reference
To Be Out Soon