About ECGC PO
ECGC PO Exam is conducted for the recruitment of probationary officers in ECGC (formerly known as Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India). It is a 100% Government of India owned Enterprise, hence ECGC PO Exam is a great opportunity for aspirants preparing for competitive exams to secure a Government Job.
ECGC PO Notification
The ECGC PO recruitment is conducted for the selection of candidates for Probationary Officer level posts in its branches across the country. As per the Last ECGC PO recruitment notification, a total of 59 vacancies were announced. The latest notification is yet to be released.
Know complete details of ECGC PO Recruitment here
ECGC PO Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||To Be Out Soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To Be Out Soon|
|ECGC PO Exam||To Be Out Soon|
ECGC PO Mock Test
Get the Latest pattern online mock tests for the preparation of the ECGC PO Online Exam. The ECGC PO tests include practice questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the ECGC PO 2022 exam with great success.
The ECGC PO mock tests have the following features:
- The ECGC PO online test series will consist of 5 full-length ECGC PO Mock Tests
- All Mock Tests for ECGC PO Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
- Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
- The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
ECGC PO Exam Pattern
ECGC PO Online Test
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 mins|
|English Language||40||40||30 mins|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 mins|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 mins|
Note -: Sectional Cutoff and 1/4 Penalty for the wrong answer
ECGC PO Descriptive Exam
|Activity||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Essay Writing||1 out of 2 given options||20||40 mins|
|Precise Writing||1 out of 2 given options||20|
ECGC PO Syllabus
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood-Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para-jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Quantitative Aptitude Section
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
General Awareness Section
Banking Awareness (Banking Current Affairs, Appointments, Mergers, Bank Taglines, Headquarters, etc.) Financial Awareness (Annual Budget, RBI monetary policy rates, Economic survey, All Latest Government Schemes and Policies, etc.), Current Affairs (Last 6 months), Static Awareness (Awards, Important Days, Books and Authors etc.)
History and Generation of Computers, Introduction to Computer Organisation, Computer Memory, Computer Hardware and I/O Devices, Computer Software, Computer Languages, Operating System, Computer Network, Internet, MS Office Suite and Shortcut keys, Basics of DBMS, Number System and Conversions, Computer and Network Security, etc.
ECGC PO Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
ECGC PO Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 700 /- for all others
Steps to Apply for ECGC PO Exam Online
- Step 1. Use the link "Apply Online" link to land on the Registration page for ECGC PO Recruitment.
- Step 2. Click on the link given at the top right corner that reads "Click here for New Registrations".
- Step 3. You will be redirected to a new page. Read the instructions carefully and click on "continue".
- Step 4. You will see the application form. Fill in all your personal, educational, professional information here. Update and Save the form.
- Step 5. Upload Photograph and Signature
- Step 6. Click on Submit and Make the Payment.
ECGC PO Vacancy
A total of 59 vacancies were released for ECGC PO exam in the ECGC PO Recruitment notification. Category-wise details are as follows:
|Type of Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies||New Vacancies|
To Be Out Soon