Importance of ICAR IARI Technician Mock Test Series
Attempting a mock test series is a very important part of ICAR IARI Exam preparation. It helps in the following manner:
1. Exam Like Interface
The Interface of the Oliveboard ICAR IARI Mock Test is similar to the actual exam interface. This will give the aspirants an exam-like feeling while preparing for the exam.
2. Solution and Analysis
The analysis part and the solutions that you get after you take the Mock Test will give you a fair idea as to where you lack, what all topics or sections require your special attention. It also suggests to you what ought to be done to have an improvement in any of the topics or sections.
3. Mock tests create the ambiance of the real exam
Solving a practice paper at home is very different from a test. Mock tests recreate the feeling of an actual examination. ICAR IARI Technician exam is conducted online, and each section has a timer that ticks down. So to get an idea of the pressure and anxiety you will be under and to learn how to beat the timer, you have to take a mock test.
4. Mock tests lead you to understand your weaknesses
We all have our weak points. With mock tests, you will be able to analyze where your weaknesses lie and work on them. They will show you which section you are struggling with or which part of the syllabus is taking up time.
ICAR IARI Technician Exam - Overview
|Organization||Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Technician (T-1)|
|Total Vacancy||641 Post|
|Eligibility||10th Pass/ Matriculation|
|Online application ends||10th January 2022|
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Pattern
The table given below shows the exam pattern for the ICAR IARI Technician recruitment examination:
|Sections||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|I||General Knowledge||25 questions||25 marks|
|II||Mathematics||25 questions||25 marks|
|III||Science||25 questions||25 marks|
|IV||Social science||25 questions||25 marks|
|Total || ||100 questions||100 marks|
- The ICAR IARI Technician (T-1) examination is an online computer-based test.
- It will be an objective type multiple choice question examination.
- The examination will be in both English and Hindi (for all the sections)
- The total number of questions is 100.
- The examination is divided into four sections.
- Each section will have 25 questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Negative marking is applicable. For every wrong answer or multiple answers to one question, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The time duration of the examination is 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
- No marks will be deducted for an unanswered question.
ICAR IARI Technician Examination: Minimum Passing Marks
The candidates must secure the minimum qualifying marks to clear the paper. The minimum passing marks and the cut-off marks are not the same. Minimum marks are to clear the paper, whereas the cut off is the qualifying marks a candidate has to attain to get shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process. The category-wise minimum qualifying marks for the ICAR IARI Technician Examination are as under:
- UR (Unreserved)- 40 per cent
- SC (Scheduled Castes)- 30 percent
- OBC- NCL (Other Backward Classes- Non-Creamy Layer)- 30 percent
- EWS (Economically Weaker Sections)- 30 percent
- ST (Scheduled Tribes)- 25 percent