About HPSC Judicial Services Exam
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of the Government of Haryana, responsible for conducting Civil Services examinations and Competitive Examinations to select the eligible candidates for various civil services and departmental posts including judicial services.
Haryana Civil Judge Mock Test
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of the Haryana Civil Judge Online Exam. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the exam with great success. The Haryana Civil Judge mock tests have the following features:
- The Haryana Civil Judge online test series will consist of 5 full-length Mock Tests.
- All Mock Tests for Haryana Civil Judge Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
- Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
- The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
Haryana Civil Judge Exam Notification
According to the Haryana Civil Judge Exam notification, the age group for the examination shall be from 21 years – 42 years. The High Court has published 256 vacancies, 156 of them for General Category, 40 for SC, 21 for BC-A, 11 for BC-B, 11 for EWS, 20 and 10 for people with disabilities. As per the latest update, the prelims exam is going to be held on 13th November 2021.
Haryana Civil Judge Exam Overview
|Name of Examination||HCS Judicial Services Exam|
|Name of Recruitment Authority||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|No. of Vacancies||256|
|Prelim Exam Date||13th November 2021|
|HPSC HCS Prelim Admit Card Release||15 days before the examination date|
Haryana Civil Judge Exam: Important Dates.
|Starting Date of Online Application||13 January 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Application||15 January 202|
|Last Date of Online Application||15 February 2021|
|Issue of Admit Card||To be notified|
|Haryana Civil Judge Exam 2021 Date||13th November 2021|
Haryana Civil Judge Exam: Vacancy
Haryana Civil Judge Exam Eligibility
You must ensure you meet the required eligibility before continuing with the application form. Haryana Civil judge exam eligibility will be determined on three fundamental characteristics: the applicant’s age limit, educational qualification, and nationality.
You are required to hold a Bachelor of Law degree from any university or institution recognised by the Indian Bar Council (or) you must be a lawyer, entitled to practise in a High Court or subordinate courts of the Indian Bar Act of 1961.
According to the Haryana Courts Notification on the Judicial Exam, the minimum age must be 21 and the maximum age 42.
All Indian nationals may appear for the exam. Citizens in Nepal, Bhutan or Tibet are also welcome.
The Written Civilian Justice Exam will be carried out shortly by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) (Junior Division). Candidates who applied for such posts will now wait for examination dates to prepare suitably for their examination. Candidates can check more information about the examination dates on the official HPSC website, or the candidate can check from below.
The candidate must have an overview of the principal topics and respond to questions regarding current international events, Indian legal and constitutional history, and government. The candidate must also be assessed for his analytical abilities, rationale and ability. The question paper is standard for law graduates.
Admission Process 2021 for Haryana Civil Judge Exam
Haryana Civil Judge exam registration has been completed. But we have mentioned the steps for your information.
Visit the Haryana Commission’s official website.
- On the home page, seek a link to the HCS (Judicial Branch) “Online Application for Civil Judges” and click on it.
- Click on the “Record” tab.
- Enter all the information you need and click on “Register.”
New User ID and password are created and mailed to the mobile number and Email identity registered.
- Re-login to the Civil Judge website and click on the link “Request Form.”
- Provide all data and upload a photo and signature of the recent passport size as specified
- Pay the necessary cost according to the category for your application.
The male category has to pay the sum of Rs. 1000 according to the notification of the HCS Judicial Branch, while the female category must pay Rs. 250. There is no application cost for the physically disabled group.
Pattern for the Haryana Civil Judge exam
The High Court of Haryana decides on the recruitment process. Three steps are selected on the finalised Haryana Judgment Exam Pattern: Prelims, Mains, Viva-voce/Interview.
Patterns for Prelims Exam
- There are 125 questions of multiple choice for 500 marks in the preliminary exam of the HCS Judicial Branch. The test will take 2 hours.
- The question paper standard is the degree of a law student. I.e. the standard BCI-approved LLB programme in India. LLB standard programme.
To be selected in the following step of the selection process, you have to score more than 40%.
- Unless a minimum of 150 (100 marks for all category candidates reserved) marks was obtained during the preliminary examination, no applicant may be permitted to appear in the main examination.
- In the final result, the marks acquired on the preliminary test are not counted.
- Candidates who have been selected in the appropriate categories for their merit equal to 10 times the number of vacancies announced shall be eligible for the principal examination. The number is susceptible to change, however.
Haryana Civil Judge Exam Pattern for Mains Exam
Questions from five disciplines – civil law I, civil law II, criminal law III, English, linguistics – are asked in the Mains exam (Hindi in Devanagari Script).
If you belong to the general category, 50% marks must be obtained in the main examination to be awarded a shortlist. The qualification marks are 45% for the reserved category.
Each subject has the following marking scheme:
|Civil Law I||200 Marks|
|Civil Law II||200 Marks|
|Criminal Law ||200 Marks|
Syllabus for Haryana Civil Judge Exam
There are five papers in the Haryana Judiciary Mains Exam:
Civil Law – I
Civil Procedure Code, Punjab Courts Act, Contract Act for India, Sales of Goods Act, Indian Evidence Act and Haryana Urban Act (rental and eviction control) of 1973 Code of Procedure, Civil law
Civil Law – II
Hindu law, Mohammedan law and customary law, registration law and restriction law.
Civil Law – III
Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Penal Code and Indian Evidence Code
- Essay in English (1000-1100 words)
- Words and sentences accurate (Make phrases and phrases of the provided words)
- Translation into Hindi of an English translation.
- Hindi Passage Explaining in the same language prose and poetry.
- Composition, languages and corrections.
Preparation strategy for Haryana Civil Judge Exam
Following the advice of experts on how to prepare for the Haryana civil judge exam 2021:
- First, comprehend the entire HCS test curriculum and examination style.
- Then acquire the required research material, including online books, from a correct source.
- Create a schedule and all the topics following the latest curriculum.
- Note a summary of the main topics you are weak and good in.
- Start with easy subjects and then progress to difficult subjects.
- Take regular mock tests, which helps you enhance your speed and manage your exam time.
- Ensure the sample papers are completed on time, and all of your answers can be checked and that the questions are answered.
Haryana Civil Judge Exam Admit Card 2021
The Haryana Civil Judge Exam Admit Card 2021 has not been announced yet. According to the exam regulations, the respective authority will release the Admit Card at least 15 days before the preliminary exam date. The candidates are recommended to check the official website regularly for updates on Haryana Civil Judge Exam 2021. You can also subscribe to this blog for regular updates.
Haryana Civil Judge Cut Off Scores
The cut-off marks for the Haryana Civil Judge Exam 2021 are as follows:
|Exam Level||Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Preliminary exam||General Candidates||150 marks out of 500|
| ||Reserved Candidates||100 marks out of 500|
|Main exam||General Candidates||50% aggregate in all papers|
| ||Reserved Candidates||40% aggregate in all papers|
Haryana Civil Judge Exam Answer Key 2021
The commission will distribute the answer sheet for HCS Judicial Branch Exam 2021 at its official website after completing the HCS Judicial Services examination. Follow steps described below, the answer Key to the Judicial Branch Exam 2021
- Check out the official webpage.
- Look for ‘Preliminary Response Key’ or ‘Main Answer Key’ for ‘Haryana Public Service Commission’
- Click on the Answer key to download
- Compare your answer to the reply given
Also, Read for more details: Haryana Civil Judge Salary & Job profile, Haryana Civil Judge Cut off
Haryana Civil Judge Exam 2021 results
For several phases in the recruitment process, Haryana Judiciary results shall be published separately online. Know the steps below to check the outcome.
- Go to the official website.
- Click and go to the links Result of the Haryana Judicial Services Commission.
- Merit List Download PDF
- Merit List Open PDF Form
- Enter your roll number by pressing Ctrl F.