Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: End of Exam
EPFO EO Mocks
- Validity: Till End of Exam
- 10 Mock Tests in New Pattern
EPFO EO Learn
- Validity: End of Exam
- - 10 Mock Tests in New Pattern
- - Summary Notes for all sections (except Quant, Eng)
- -Indian Freedom Struggle
- -Indian Polity and Economy
- -General Accounting Principles
- -Industrial Relations and Labor Laws
- -General Science and Knowledge of Computer Applications
- - Social Security in India
- Have a coupon code?
EPFO EO Course
- Validity: End of Exam
- 265+ Video Lectures covering complete Syllabus including:
- a. Basic Accounting
- b. Current Affairs
- c. Economy
- d. History
- e. Industrial Relations And Labour Laws
- f. Polity
- g. Science
- h. Social Security
- i. English
- j. Mathematics
- k. Reasoning
- 10 Latest Pattern Mock Tests
- Summary Notes for : Indian Freedom Struggle, Indian Polity and Economy, General Accounting Principles, Industrial Relations and Labor Laws, General Science and Knowledge of Computer Applications, Social Security in India
- Exam Strategy Coverage
- Coverage of Relevant NCERT for EPFO
- Have a coupon code?
About UPSC EPFO Exam
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer Examination regularly. The exam is conducted for recruitment of UPSC EPFO EO / AO post.
As the name suggests, this recruitment is for EPFO - Employees Provident Fund Organisation.
EPFO comes under the Ministry of Labour & Employment of Central Government.
The post of UPSC EPFO EO / AO is categorized as General Central Service Group 'B', Non-Ministerial. Its comes under level 8 as per 7th CPC pay matrix
UPSC EPFO Notification & Important Dates
The UPSC EPFO 2020 Recruitment notification was released in January 2020. The notification had announced 421 UPSC EPFO vacancies for the post of Enforcement / Officer / Accounts Officer.
|Online Registration Start Date||10 Jan 2020|
|Online Registration End Date||31 Jan 2020|
|UPSC EPFO Online Examination Date||May 2021|
Read the complete details of UPSC EPFO Recruitment notification here
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The UPSC EPFO EO selection process has 2 stages
- Pen-Paper Based Recruitment Test
- Interview Round
1st stage of UPSC EPFO EO Exam is an offline test in MCQ format.
- The duration of the test will be 2 Hours
- Each question in the test will have equal marks
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer
The 2nd Stage of UPSC EPFO Exam is an Interview.
- The interview would be conducted by the UPSC Panel
For the Final selection the weightage of Recruitment test (1st stage) scores & Interview (2nd Stage) scores will be in the ratio of 75:25.
UPSC EPFO Exam Syllabus:
The UPSC EPFO Recruitment notification had listed down the following topics as the syllabus for the Recruitment test:
- General English - To evaluate a candidate’s understanding of English language & workmanlike use of words
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Events and Developmental Issues
- Indian Polity &Economy
- General Accounting principles
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India
You can read the detailed UPSC EPFO Exam Syllabus in our blog here
UPSC EPFO Eligibility Criteria
The Age limit for UPSC EPFO is:
- Minimum: Not mentioned
- Maximum: 30 years
- A Bachelor’s degree in any stream. (Mandatory)
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant (Desirable)
- Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation. (Desirable)
UPSC EPFO Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
- A valid & correct email id. (all communication from UPSC would be through email only)
- ID proof, Educational certificates, Caste certificate, etc.
- Bank Account details (for online payment).
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- For Women, SC, ST, PH & Women - Exempted
- For all other categories - ₹25/- only
Steps to Apply for UPSC EPFO Exam Online
- Visit http://www.upsconline.nic.in to fill out the online application form for the UPSC EPFO EO 2020 Exam.
- Upload all the requested documents mentioned in the notification
- Submit the online application form
- Make the online payment of the Application Fees of ₹25.
UPSC EPFO Vacancy & Admit Card
UPSC EPFO Admit Card
UPSC is expected to release the UPSC EPFO EO Admit card about 15 to 20 days before the scheduled date of Recruitment Test (04-Oct-2020).
UPSC EPFO EO Mock Test Series
The UPSC EPFO Online Mock Test Series for Enforcement / Accounts Officer Exam 2020-21 contains 10 Mock Tests.
Each Question of the mock test is based on the previous year's UPSC EPFO Question Papers.
Detailed solutions with tricks and tips are provided for every question.
With Oliveboard's Advanced AI-Based Analytics, you can analyze every mock test performance in depth.
The Mock Test Analytics helps you understand exactly where you stand as compared to your competition. This will help you a prepare a clear & direct improvement plan to crack the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Exam 2020.
UPSC EPFO Mock Tests - FAQs
Q. The UPSC EPFO EO Online Test series contains how many mock tests?
A. It Contains 10 full-length EPFO Enforcement Officer Mock Tests to help you crack the UPSC EPFO 2020 Examination in your First Attempt.
Q. If I purchase the UPSC EPFO Complete Plan, would I get access to all the summary notes?
A. Yes. Access to all the summary notes is granted with the UPSC EPFO Complete Plan.
Q. How can I get a UPSC EPFO Free Mock Test?
A. The First mock test of UPSC EPFO Online Test series is free. To access it you just need to register on our website with a valid email id & mobile number. You can also login through your Facebook account.
Q. What are the special features of Oliveboard’s UPSC EPFO mock tests?
A. The special features of Oliveboard’s UPSC EPFO Mock Tests are as follows:
The tests are designed according to the latest exam pattern.
The tests can be taken at any time, any day, at the comfort of your homes.
The tests are created by exam toppers and top faculty from across the country.
The tests provide your all-India standing & analyze your performance and help you improve your weak areas.
The tests cover the entire syllabus of UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam
Q. Can I attempt the EPFO EO online test series more than once?
A. Each mock test of the test series can be attempted only once. However, you can view the solutions to each mock test as many times as you like (until your validity expires).
Q. Can Oliveboard Mock tests for UPSC EPFO be attempted through Mobile?
A. Yes, All the Oliveboard mock tests for UPSC EPFO are available on our mobile app (android) as well, where you can attempt them. You can also access these mock tests through the mobile website.
The UPSC EPFO Online Mock Tests are available in how many languages?
A. You can access the UPSC EPFO EO Mock Tests in 2 languages - English & Hindi.
Q. Do you provide video solutions for the UPSC EPFO Accounts Officer Mock Tests?
A. We are currently working on the Video solutions for our Mock Tests. It would soon be made available.
Q. Are all the mock tests included in the plan activated at once or one by one?
A. The plan gets immediately activated soon after the successful payment. We upload all mock tests one by one, you can check the upcoming mock test upload date on the same mock test page.
Q. What are payment options available for purchase of UPSC EPFO practice test series?
A. Following are the available payment options-
Card- Debit or Credit
Online Banking - Any bank
Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
1) How does Oliveboard help in your preparation?
Mock Test Series, Live & Self-paced Sessions, AI-enabled Performance Analysis, and Expert Mentors on Oliveboard platform provide you an immersive learning experience to ace Banking, Insurance, SSC, RRB, Other Govt. and State-level competitive exams even with your smartphone. Create your free account to access selected mock tests, videos, and ebooks now.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides insightful analysis of your mock test performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall test taking efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and recommends you personalized videos, ebooks and practice tests on those topics.
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the courses/locked tests?
Once you sign up, you can access a few of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course, locked tests, and study notes.
5) What are the payment options available?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the Course/Test get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course or the premium access immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
To get your issues resolved, we recommend you to get in touch with us at email@example.com. And if you are still unhappy with anything, we provide a 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it).
8) How long is the course or the tests valid?
The validity for the plans is mentioned as part of the payment details. Please check this at the time of purchase.
200+ Ebooks for Current Affairs, Static GK, Practice Questions, and more.
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....