About IDBI Bank Executive
IDBI Bank is one of India’s leading public sector banks. The IDBI Executive Recruitment Exam is conducted for admitting candidates as Executive at its different branches and offices.
IDBI Bank Executive Notification
IDBI Executive Notification is released for the selection of candidates for the post of Executive to be filled at different branches and offices. Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on an India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
IDBI Bank Executive Mock Test
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of the IDBI Bank Executive Online Exam. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the IDBI Bank Executive exam with great success.
The IDBI Bank Executive mock tests have the following features:
- The IDBI Bank Executive online test series will consist of 5 full-length IDBI Bank Executive Mock Tests
- All Mock Tests for IDBI Bank Executive Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
- Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
- The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
IDBI Bank Executive 2021 Exam - Overview
|IDBI Recruitment||IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment Exam 2021|
|Number of Vacancies||920|
|Selection Process||Online Test and Document Verification|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1000 for General/OBC/EWS and Rs. 200 for SC/ST/PWD|
IDBI Bank Executive Exam 2021- Important Dates
Important dates for the IDBI Bank Executive Exam are:
|IDBI Executive 2021 Notification Release Date||03-08-2021|
|IDBI Executive 2021 Online Application Form Starts||04-08-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for IDBI Executive||18-08-2021|
|Closure for editing application details||18-08-2021|
|Last date for online fee payment||18-08-2021|
|Last date for printing your application||02-09-2021|
|Downloads IDBI Executive admit card 2021||10-15 days prior to the exam date|
|IDBI Executive Exam Date 2021||05-09-2021|
|IDBI Executive Result 2021||To be Notified|
IDBI Bank Executive Exam 2021- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in appearing for the IDBI Bank Executive Exam must know about the eligibility criteria before they apply for the same. Those who do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be able to appear for the exam. In other cases, they may be disqualified in later stages as they may not meet the eligibility criteria.
To prevent such issues, we present the IDBI Bank Executive Eligibility Criteria, which the candidates can go through to decide if they qualify for the same. The candidates must meet various criteria, like age, educational qualification, etc.
- A candidate must have graduated from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- The candidate must have graduated on or before 1st July 2021.
The age limit is between 20 years to 25 years of age. The age as of 1st July 2021 will be considered.
However, the upper age limit is relaxed for certain categories for candidates as below:
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|Sl.No.||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities||10 Years|
|7||Residents in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|8||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|9||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) with at least 5 years of military service and discharged on completion of service (including those completing their service within one year from the last date for accepting applications) other than dismissal or discharge due to misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability during military service.||5 years|
IDBI Executive Exam 2021- Application Fees
The application fees for different categories are as follows:
|For All Others||Rs. 1000|
IDBI Executive Exam 2021- Vacancy
The seats available for different categories are as under:
|Category||No of Vacancies|
IDBI Executive Exam 2021- Exam Pattern
An online test will be conducted to screen the candidates.
The subject-wise time and marking criteria are mentioned below.
|Sl. No.||Particulars||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|2||Working-level knowledge of the English language||50||50|
| ||Grand Total||150||150|
- Except for the test of the English language, the test for other exams can be answered both in English and in Hindi.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will get deducted from the total marks arrived. If the candidate leaves any questions unanswered, no marks will get deducted.
- The candidate must bring his/her ID proof on the date of examination. The ID proof may be a voter Id card, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- The final selection of the candidate depends on the marks scored in the online test and the result of the medical examination.
- The total duration of the test is 90 minutes.
IDBI Executive Exam 2021- Application Process
- Reach the Bank’s website at www.idbibank.in.
- Click on the career/current openings.
- After that select Recruitment of Executives on Contract 2021.
- At the end click on the apply online option, which would lead to a new screen.
- Feed-in all your details after pressing “Click here for New Registration”
IDBI Bank Executive Salary
The salary slabs will be as under:
- 1st Year: Rs 29000 per month.
- 2nd Year: Rs 31000 per month.
- 3rd Year: Rs 34000 per month.
Allowances such as DA or HRA will not be available. The Executives will however get the benefit under NPS Rules, 2011.
After completion of 3 years of service, the candidate becomes eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Manager.
IDBI Executive Exam 2021 – Detailed Syllabus
For Test of Reasoning
Following are the topics that need to be studied for the Test of Reasoning for the preparation of IDBI Executive Exam 2021.
|Seating Arrangements||Direction based problems|
|Puzzles||Statement – Conclusions/Arguments|
|Input-Output||Situation Reaction Test|
|Coding-Decoding||Alphanumeric Sequence Puzzle|
|Theme Detection||Order and Ranking|
|Alphabet Test||Alphanumeric Series|
For the Test of Working English Language
Following are the topics that need to be studied for the Test of Working English Language for the preparation of IDBI Executive Exam 2021.
|Reading Comprehension||Cloze Test|
|Errors Spotting||Sentence Improvement/Correction|
|Para Jumbles||Sentence Formation|
|Subject-Verb Agreement||Active/Passive Voice|
|Fill in The Blanks||Synonyms & Antonyms|
|Grammar||Idioms & Phrases|
For the Test of Quantitative Aptitude
Following are the topics that need to be studied for the Test of Quantitative Aptitude for the preparation of IDBI Executive Exam 2021.
|Data Sufficiency||Data Interpretation|
|Profit & Loss||Simple & Compound Interest|
|Time & Work||Time & Distance|
|Ratio & Proportion||Problems on Age|
|Probability||Computation of Whole Numbers|
|Relationship Between Numbers||Number Systems|
|Decimals and Fractions||Fundamental Arithmetical Operations|
In this article, we have looked into the details of the IDBI Bank Executive Exam 2021 such as Eligibility criteria, such as age and educational qualification, vacancy, salary, selection process, etc. We hope this article has helped in clearing the doubts of the candidates appearing for the IDBI Bank Executive Exam 2021.
5th September, 2021