Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
[Includes 2020 & 2021 Mock tests for IBPS & SBI Exams]
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- 30 Mains Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests + High Level DI + High Level Reasoning
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B, NABARD & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About Lakshmi Vilas Bank 2020
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited, a well-known and technology driven private sector bank, with over 9 decades of distinguished and dedicated service, is now embarking on a growth journey with strengths and new capabilities. The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment Exam is conducted for admitting candidates as a Probationary Officer for Pan India location.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank 2020 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Numerical Ability||20||20||90 mins|
|Computer Awareness/ Digital Awareness||10||10|
The Bank reserves the right to change the test subject and the number of questions.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank 2020 Notification
The Bank invites application for the position of Probationary Officers for Pan India location through the official recruitment notification for probation nary officers. The applicants would have to apply online only through the online website. Applicants should read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated eligibility criteria. The official notification would contain all the details like vacancy, eligibility etc.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||To be declared soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be declared soon|
|Online Exam||To be declared soon|
Lakshmi Vilas Bank 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Graduates who secured a minimum of 60% (First Class) and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern).
Lakshmi Vilas Bank 2020 Vacancy - Details
The latest vacancies would be announced along with the notification.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank 2020 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (< 500 kb)
- signature (with black ink < 500 kb)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Application Fees - Rs 700
Steps to Apply for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Exam Online
- Visit the Career’s section on Lakshmi Vilas Bank Official Website
- Click on the Online Application Link
- Fill in all the asked necessary details
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Make the Application Fee Payment
- Check all the filled information properly and then click on the “Final Submit” button
- Take out a hard copy of the form for future reference
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Admit Card
Lakshmi Vilas Bank would release the admit card for the post of Probationary Officers about 10-15 days before the scheduled exam date. You can download your Lakshmi Vilas Bank Admit Card from the direct link to be updated here.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Cutoffs
Lakshmi Vilas Bank 2020 cutoffs will be updated here after the declaration of the cut-offs by the officials.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Syllabus 2020
The section-wise syllabus for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Online Test is given below:
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems on Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
Computer/ Digital Awareness
Topics like Computers, Basics of Microsoft office, Basics of Coding languages etc will be a part of this section of the question paper.
Topics like History of Banking, RBI, Finance, Marketing, Computer Awareness, Agriculture, Books and their authors etc are planned for this section of the questions paper.
This part of the exam paper will be based on the latest topics, international and national incidents, business, agricultural or celebrity news, etc. Also go regularly through the newspaper, tv news, gk books to get prepared for this section of the question paper.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Mock Tests
- Video Tutorials & Study Material to help you master the basic concepts.
- Oliveboard is providing 10 mock tests for the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Online Exam in both Hindi and English language.
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2021
Shortcuts, Formulas & Tips
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....