The UPPSC announces the UPPSC RO ARO Exam Date. UPPSC has announced the new exam date for RO ARO Prelims Exam 2021 scheduled to be conducted on the 5th of December, 2021. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the short notification for conducting exams for the employment of Samiksha Adhikari (Review Officer) and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (Assistant Review Officer) in multiple departments of the Uttar Pradesh Government.
UPPSC RO ARO Exam Date
|Name of the exam conducting body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Exam Name||UPPSC RO ARO Exam|
|Official Website ||http://uppsc.up.nic.in/|
|Posts ||Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer|
|Date to Apply (from)||05th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||08th April 2021|
|Admit card release date||To be Announced|
|Prelims Exam Date||05th December 2021|
|Application mode||Online |
Also Read: UPPSC RO ARO Result
UPPSC RO ARO Exam Date | Check Now
UPPSC RO ARO notification was issued on the 5th of March, 2021. The online application had commenced on the 5th of March, 2021, and ended on the 5th of April, 2021.
The preliminary exams are held in various Districts centers to select appropriate candidates for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021. Once the candidate clears the preliminary exam, they will be selected for Samiksha Adhikari/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Written (Main) Examination 2021. The selection is based on merit prepared based on marks obtained by the candidates in Mains Written exams.
The candidates are communicated the date and examination center through the e-Admission certificate. The RO/ ARO vacancies available for General recruitment are 228 and 109 for Special Recruitment. The special recruitment includes 04 vacancies for the Samiksha Adhikari Account post and 105 vacancies for Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari, Uttar Pradesh Secretariat post. The different post-classification as per department is provided below:
|Sl. No||Name of the Department ||Position|
|1||U.P. Secretariat||Samiksha Adhikari|
|2||U.P. Public Service Commission||Samiksha Adhikari|
|3||Board of Revenue, U.P||Samiksha Adhikari|
|4||Office of Chief Election Officer, U.P||Samiksha Adhikari|
|5||U.P. Secretariat||Samiksha Adhikari (Account)|
|6||U.P. Secretariat||Samiksha Adhikari (Hindi)|
|7||U.P. Secretariat||Samiksha Adhikari (Urdu)|
|8||U.P. Secretariat||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (Account)|
|9||U.P. Public Service Commission||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (Account)|
|10||U.P. Secretariat||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari|
|11||Board of Revenue, U.P||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari|
|12||Office of Chief Election Officer, U.P||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari|
|13||U.P. Public Service Commission||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari|
If the requisition of various other posts of identical nature or requiring similar qualification is received before the result declaration of the preliminary examinations, then the UPPSC will include such posts in addition to the above-mentioned posts.
UPPSC RO ARO Admit Card
The UPPSC releases the UPPSC RO ARO Admit Card for the UPPSC RO ARO Examination. The UPPSC RO ARO Admit Card soon and the candidates can download it from the website. Candidates must check and verify the admit card after downloading the same. If they find any discrepancies, they must immediately contact the concerned authorities and rectify the same to prevent any issues on the exam day. Check out our UPPSC RO ARO Admit Card blog for more details.
UPPSC RO ARO Exam Pattern
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|S.no||Subject||Total number of questions||Total Marks||Duration of paper|
|Paper-1||General studies||140||140||2 hours|
|Paper-2||General Hindi||60||60||1 hour|
Mains Exam Pattern
|S.no||Subject||Total number of questions||Total marks||Duration of paper|
|Paper-1||General studies ||120||120||2 hours|
|Paper-2||General Hindi and drafting(Part-1) – Subjective paper||100||100||2.5 hours|
|Paper-2||General Hindi and Drafting – General vocabulary (Part-2) – Objective type||60||60||0.5 hour|
|Paper-3||Hindi essay||120||120||3 hours|
Information About Prelims Examination
- The preliminary exam is a multiple choice objective type test consisting of 200 marks.
- There are 2 papers – General Studies and General Hindi.
- Incorrect answers carry negative marks of 0.33 for every wrong answer.
- Candidates are required to meet the minimum cut off to advance to the mains exam.
- Candidates from SC/ST must achieve at least 35% and candidates from other categories must achieve at least 40% to qualify for the Mains examination.
Important Information about Mains Examination
Examination form fee: Once the Candidates have cleared the preliminary examination, they will be admitted to Mains Written examination. They will be required to make another application as per the instructions of the Commission. The examination fees for this application for Unreserved, E.W.S of U.P, OBC of U.P, and for candidates of states other than U.P is Rs. 160/- and Rs. 25/- for Online processing free. However, for Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates, the total fee is Rs.95/- (Examination fee Online processing fee). Physically Handicapped Candidates are not required to pay an examination fee, but they are required to pay an online processing fee of Rs.25/-.
Key points to be noted
- It is pertinent to note that the candidates appearing for the Mains examination will take the exam against the same roll number allocated for the preliminary examination.
- The date and exam centre for the Mains examination will be communicated to the candidate by the Commission later using e-Admit cards.
- Candidates will be required to convey the preferences for several posts to the commission at the relevant time. Such preferences will be treated final, and there will be no scope for change in this regard. Candidates should also note that no error correction/modified application will be accepted by the Commission later.
- After the declaration of the final result, the UPPSC shall verify all the original certificates. Candidates will also be required to submit four passport size photographs while they come for verification. Out of four, two photographs need to be attested by their Head of Department or Head of the Institution where they received their educational qualification or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates are also required to furnish a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer if they are serving under the State or Central Government.
- It is crucial to note that all the candidates that appear at the stage of Mains examination are required to send the hard copies of the application form, self-attested copies of all certificates that support their claims submitted in the online UPPSC RO ARO application form, failing which the UPPSC will cancel the candidature of the candidate.
- A candidate will be debarred from the present examination and all the other future selections and exams up to a maximum period of five years for providing any wrong information in their online application form that relevant documents could not substantiate.
- For further instructions, candidates should refer to the official notification.
Also, Read for more details: UPPSC RO ARO Vacancy
UPPSC RO ARO Result 2021
The final result of the exams will be displayed on the official website, showing the merit list of the candidates selected for recruitment after completion of the Mains Examination.