Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Apply Online: Supreme Court has released a total of 210 vacancies for the Junior Court Assistant position in 2022. The notification was released on 18th June 2022. Candidates who are aspiring to join the supreme court should not miss on this golden opportunity. The online application process for the Junior Court Assistant post of Supreme court is successfully completed. The application process was open from 18th June 2022 to 10th July 2022.
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Application form
Supreme Court issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Court Assistant. The application process for filling up the 210 vacancies started on 18th June 2022 and the process ended on 10th July 2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the post on its official website. Check the Application process details below.
Apply Online Here Download the Notification PDF Here
The application form fee is non refundable and the fee is to be paid through online form only, no other form is accepted. The application fee for different category is mentioned below, candidates should keep in mind that apart from application fee for Junior Court Assistant post, bank charges will also include.
General/OBC - 500/-
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter - 250/-
Attempt A Free Junior Court Assistant Mock Test Here
How to apply online for Supreme Court Assistant Exam 2022
Step 1: Visit the website of Supreme Court @www.sci.gov.in.
Step 2: Go to "Recruitment" Section.
Step 3: Click on the "1" notification
Step 4: it will open a new window
Step 5: Click on "new registration"
Step 6: Fill in all the important details
Step 7: Submit the application
Step 8: submit the fee
Step 9: Download the application for future reference.
Junior Court Assistant Application Process
Before applying for the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant post, candidates must go through the instructions mentioned in the notification. If anything is not complying with the instructions, such application will be rejected. So, go through the instructions carefully and then proceed to apply for the post.
1. The candidates applying for the post of Junior Court Assistant should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions for the said post. Their admission at all the stages of examination viz., Written/Typing/Computer Tests and the Interview for which they are admitted by this Registry will be purely provisional subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. The checking of identity of candidate and verification of documents will be done on the date of interview. If on verification at any time before or after the said test/interview, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the examination shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference.
2. The candidate is required to scan his/her photograph having 5 cm height and 3.8 cm width (size upto 50 kb) in JPG format and signature having 2.5 cm height and 5 cm width (size upto 50 kb) in JPG format for uploading the same at relevant space on the online application form.
3. The candidate is required to fill up the required data in the application and make payment of fee online in accordance with the instructions displayed on the link provided for the purpose. Candidates should ensure that the particulars filled in are correct in all respects before final submission of application form. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn or modified.
4. After successful completion of online application form, candidate will be able to preview his/her duly submitted application. Candidate is advised to get a printout of the filled up application for his/her record.
5. The candidate should retain his/her Application number carefully for generation of admit card from the link to be provided on the website of Supreme Court of India and for any other information regarding prescribed Tests/Interview.
6. Candidates are advised to visit Website of Supreme of India (Recruitment link) for update regarding the post of Junior Court Assistant at regular intervals.
7. In case candidate submits more than one application form, he/she must note that application which is submitted in last will only be entertained by the Registry. No correspondence requesting to accept previous application(s) will be entertained by the Registry.
8. Candidates must note that fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances even in case where fee for more than one application form has been paid by a candidate. The candidature of General/OBC candidate paying application fee as prescribed for reserved category will not be taken into consideration.
9. No request for change of category filled online application form will be entertained.
10. APPLICATION WHICH DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
11. The Physically Challenged candidates will be extended the same concessions/facilities as are allowed by SSC/UPSC in Written and Typing Tests conducted by them.
12. No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the tests/interview.
13. No Admit Cards will be sent by post. The candidates are to download Admit Card for all stages of Test from Supreme Court Website.
14. The dates of the Objective Type Written Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer, Descriptive Test and Interview will be notified on the Supreme Court website i.e. www.sci.gov.in. Information will also be sent through SMS and E.Mail to the candidates in their registered mobile number and E.Mail. Therefore, Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID and mobile number and it should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
15. The Registry reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/ modify/alter the recruitment process, if needed, without issuing any notice.
16. In case of any disputes, Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi