The RBI Grade B 2022 recruitment process notification is yet to be released on the official website. We will learn about the RBI Grade B application process here.
RBI Grade B Application Form 2021
RBI Grade B application form was available online from 28th January 2021 and the last date to fill the application form was 15th February 2021.
RBI Grade B Application Process
The application form has five sections. Filling up the RBI Grade B officer application form involves the following steps-
Prerequisites for Applying Online
- Scanned Passport size Photograph (as per given guidelines)
- Scanned copy of Signature
Documents related to address proof, educational qualification, etc.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Rs 850-/ General/OBC
- Rs 100-/ SC/ST/PWD
Step to Apply for RBI Grade B Exam
- Step 1: Visit RBI official page
- Step 2: click on the notification that says ‘RBI Grade B Officer Application Form released’. You will be redirected to a new page for online registration.
- Step 3: Select ‘Click here for New Registration’.
- Step 4 Fill in the requested basic details- name, address, age, contact number and email id etc. After you have entered all the details click on ‘Save and Next’. After the completion of the registration process, a registration number and a password will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are requested to save/note down the password and registration number for future use.
- Step 5: Upload the photograph and signature (as per the instructions specified in the notification pdf).
- Step 6: Enter details of his/her educational background - qualifications (High school/Graduation etc), marks/grade (as per the mark sheet), and work experience (if any).
- Step 7: Validate all the information/details uploaded in the form. Candidates are required to carefully preview the application form and check for any errors. This is crucial because you will not be allowed to make further changes once you click on Step 8: Click on ‘Save’ button.
- Step 9: Fees payment of application form. The payment has to be made online through net banking/debit card/credit card. Your application form will be considered ‘submitted’ only after the payment of the application fee.
- The candidate will receive an email or a text message as a notification alert upon successful submission of the application form. Get a printout of the payment details and application form. Candidates can download RBI Grade-B admit cards/hall tickets 10 days prior to the scheduled Preliminary exam date.
RBI Grade B Application Fee
|General / OBC||Application fee + intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
|ST/ SC/ PWD||Intimation charges||₹ 100/-|
|For RBI Staff||No fee||No fee|