Admit Card is an important document for getting entry to the exam hall. Admit cards for competitive exams like RBI Grade B are released on a specific date as mentioned by the concerned exam conducting authorities. Students are asked to keep checking the official website for the latest information on the admit card release date.
RBI Grade B Admit Card
Admit cards for Phase 1(Prelims) and Phase 2(Mains) are released separately by the RBI. Candidates will have to visit the official RBI website for downloading call letters for RBI Grade B online examination. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Steps to Download RBI Grade B Admit Card
- Visit the official careers page of RBI.
- Once the page is opened, enter your details, i.e., Roll number or Registration number, and your date of birth or password.
- Enter the captcha provided in the verification box
- Check details entered before clicking on Submit button
- RBI Grade B Prelims or Mains admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download or take a print of your admit card for future reference
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021 – Important Dates
- RBI Board has decided to commence the interviews for Officers in Grade B- DR (General)-2021 from August 2, 2021, and for Officers in Grade B- DR -DEPR/DSIM-2021 from August 30, 2021.
- Interviews for all the posts will be held through Video Conference mode.
- The e-interview call letters indicating the date, time and venue of the Interview are being sent to candidates on their registered email IDs. In case, any candidate has not received the interview call letter by July 20, 2021, they should write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Candidates may also note that the board takes up the verification of eligibility criteria of candidates, with reference to original documents, at the time of interviews. Hence, you are advised that all original documents and duly filled Biodata format, affidavit, certificates, if any, should be produced in their original form on the day of the interview, together with a self-attested photocopy of all the documents in support of their eligibility. The photocopy of eligibility documents should be arranged in the same serial as was sent on e-mail ID email@example.com.