JAIIB Result for 2022 has been announced on the official website of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF BANKING & FINANCE.
About JAIIB Exam result 2022
An exam for the certification of Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers is conducted twice a year in May and November by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. Candidates who are desirous of obtaining a raise, promotion, or polish their skills in the finance and banking field should apply for the exam. Those candidates who appear for the exam should have the requisite information regarding the JAIIB Result i.e. when and where the result will be declared as well as the procedure to check the result. The result will tell the candidates if they have cleared the exam or not.
JAIIB Result 2022- Announced| Check Here
The IIBF JAIIB result has been released on the IIBF website on 31st March 2022. IIBF conducted the JAIIB exam on 13th, 26th & 27th of February 2022. In the IIBF JAIIB exam, three papers were covered: Principles and Practices of Banking, Accounting and Finance of Bankers, and Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking.
JAIIB has announced the result for JAIIB 2022. Click the link below to check the result
JAIIB Exam Results - Important Dates
|IIBF JAIIB Exam Date||13th, 26th and 27th February 2022|
|IIBF JAIIB Exam Result Date||31st March 2022|
How to check JAIIB Results?
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps to check JAIIB results:
- Visit the IIBF's official website or use the link provided above.
- On the main website, go to the left side of the screen and click on ‘Examination and Course.'
- Choose JAIIB from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your registration or membership number, as well as your password.
- Submit the form by clicking the submit button.
- Save the output on your computer for future use.
JAIIB Result Important Points
The following is crucial information about the JAIIB Result as stated in the official notice:
- Candidates' results will be posted on the Institute's website after the exam is over, and they will be able to download them.
- After the JAIIB Result is announced, a consolidated mark sheet for candidates who completed examinations in more than one topic will be posted on the Institute's website.
- After providing login credentials using their membership number and the profile password, candidates can download the JAIIB Marksheet.
- Certificate of completion: Candidates who have enrolled and passed the examination will receive a digitally signed certificate. Within three weeks of the date of the result announcement, the Certificate will be emailed to the candidate's registered email address.
Criteria To Pass The JAIIB Exam
Candidates will be considered to have passed the JAIIB exam if they meet the following criteria, as stated in the institute's rules:
- Each subject requires a minimum score of 50 out of 100 to pass.
- Candidates who obtain at least 45 marks in each subject and a total of 50 per cent in all examination subjects in a single attempt will be declared to have passed the examination.
- Candidates will be able to keep credits for subjects they passed in an attempt until the time restriction for passing the examination has expired.
JAIIB Number Of Attempts
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has set the following time limit for passing the JAIIB examination:
- Candidates can take a maximum of two years to complete the exam if they want to be considered (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts).
- Candidates who do not pass the exam within the two-year time limit must reapply. Candidates who have already passed a subject will not be given credit for it.
- The two-year time limit for the first attempt will begin on the date of application. Attempts will be counted regardless of whether or not an applicant comes for an examination.
JAIIB Result Instructions
- The candidates will NOT receive a printed copy of their results. Candidates can use the print tab to print the guidance offered on the website. The signature will appear on the printed output, but it will not be seen when viewed on-screen.
- Candidates who complete the examination will receive a certificate within 60 days of the date of the result declaration.
- As the Institute will be distributing the Certificate and other crucial communications via post, e-mail, and SMS, candidates must update their correct correspondence address, e-mail address, and mobile number with the Institute. The same candidate can update their profile by logging in with their login id and password to their EDIT Profile, which can be found under Members/Others on the Institute's home page at www.iibf.org.in, or by contacting the Institute's appropriate Zonal Office.
- CANDIDATES COMPLETING THE EXAMINATION WILL BE ISSUED A CERTIFICATE WITHIN 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DECLARATION OF THE RESULT
- Candidates are required to update their correct correspondence address, e-mail address and mobile number with the Institute since Institute will be sending the CERTIFICATE and other important communications through post, e-mail, and SMS. For updating the same candidate can log in using their login id and password to access their EDIT Profile given under Members/Others on the home page of Institute's web site www.iibf.org.in or inform the respective Zonal Office of the Institute.
We hope that this article has provided the required information regarding the JAIIB Exam overview, JAIIB Result, the procedure to check the result, instructions to check it, and important passing criteria. In case of any doubt, you can connect us at Oliveboard.