JAIIB Application Form: 2022- Released
The registrations for JAIIB/DBF/SOB Exam - June 2022 have started from 19/04/2022 from 7.00 pm onwards. IIBF JAIIB June Exam Date 2022 and many other important details are announced officially by the Institute of Banking and Finance on their respective official website. Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers is going to take place on 11th June 2022, 12th June 2022, and 19th June 2022 at the various examination centers throughout the Nation.
Apply Online for JAIIB Exam 2022: Apply Online
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR JAIIB EXAM
JAIIB 2022 - Important Dates
|JAIIB 2022 Online Registration Begins||19th April 2022|
|JAIIB 2022 Online Registration Ends||25th April 2022|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||25th April 2022|
|JAIIB Admit Card 2022 Release Date||June 2022|
|Exam Date||11th, 12th, and 19th June 2022|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||11-06-2022|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||12-06-2022|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||19-06-2022|
JAIIB Application Fee
Candidates should clear the exam within the time limit of two years. If you do not pass the exam within the allotted time, you must re-enroll as a fresh student, and the institute will give no credit. For the first try, a two-year time limit will begin on the date of application. Attempts will be counted regardless of whether or not an applicant presents for any examination.
The JAIIB registration fee is based on the number of attempts made by the candidates and the time of registration. The following is the baseline registration price for the JAIIB Exam based on the number of attempts:
|Number of attempts||Basic Fees|
|JAIIB First Attempt Fee||INR 2700|
|JAIIB Second Attempt Fee||INR 1300|
|JAIIB Third Attempt Fee||INR 1300|
|JAIIB Fourth Attempt Fee||INR 1300|
The JAIIB application process is divided into three phases. To avoid paying the penalty cost in later registration phases, candidates should register in the first phase of the registration window.
The following is the registration fee for the JAIIB exam based on the period/phase of registration:
JAIIB Exam 2022 Fee
|From 19.04.2022 to 25.04.2022 ||Normal fees|
|From 26.04.2022 to 02.05.2022||Normal fees plus INR 100|
|From 03.05.2022 to 09.05.2022||Normal fees plus INR 200|
How to Apply for JAIIB Exam 2022?
Candidates should follow these steps to apply for the JAIIB exam:
- Visit the IIBF's official website at www.iibf.org.in.
- On the homepage, click on the "Examination/ Courses" option.
- Under "Examinations/Courses", select the "Flagship Course" option.
- A new page will be displayed; select the "JAIIB exam 2022".
- Click on the "Apply Online" tab.
- Select "Exams (Members)" from the drop-down box after clicking on the "Apply Now" tab.
- Log in with your membership credentials by clicking on "JAIIB."
- To proceed to the payment area, fill out the online application form and click the "Accept and Submit" option.
- Choose the most convenient way of online payment for you and pay for the exam (including the penalty fee, if applicable).
- The website will provide transaction information and confirmation through SMS to the registered mobile number on successful registration.
- Take a printout of the JAIIB 2022 application form for future reference.
- If the process is unsuccessful or incomplete, an appropriate message will appear on the screen. In that case, the applicant must repeat the online process.
JAIIB Exam Date Latest Update (April 9th)
Schedule for JAIIB Electives Re-exam in April-2022 for candidates who were affected with COVID-19/deputed to election duty on the dates of examination and could not take the exam scheduled in the Jan/Feb/Mar-2022 has been announced.
JAIIB 2021- Re-exam Dates
|Exam Date||Exam Name||Subject Name|
|9 April 2022||JAIIB||Principles & Practices of Banking|
|9 April 2022||Diploma in Banking & Finance||Principles & Practices of Banking|
|23 April 2022||JAIIB||Accounting & Finance for Bankers|
|23 April 2022||Diploma in Banking & Finance||Accounting & Finance for Bankers|
|24 April 2022||JAIIB||Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking|
|24 April 2022||Diploma in Banking & Finance||Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking|