Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Jan 31st 2020
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
[Includes 2020 & 2021 Mock tests for IBPS & SBI Exams]
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- 30 Mains Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests + High Level DI + High Level Reasoning
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B, NABARD & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About IDBI Assistant Manager 2020
Banking is one of the most sought-after career options in present times. A banking career offers an excellent salary, perks, job security, fast growth, and the right work-life balance.
IDBI - Industrial Development Bank of India conducts the annual entrance exam to give admissions for the 1 year IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Course at Manipal School of Banking. Candidates who successfully complete the 1-year course are posted as Assistant Manager at various IDBI Bank Branches.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2020 Exam Pattern
The Selection process for Admission to the IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Course 2019 will have 2 stages -:
Online Test - The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
Personal Interview - Candidates would have to clear the Online Test to be eligible for the Personal Interview round.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2020 Exam
The pattern of the Online Test for IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 is given below
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||120 mins|
Important Points -: 0.25 Negative Marking for Each Wrong Answer.
The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification and successful completion of the course and award of certificate by Manipal University as stipulated in the advertisement.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2020 Notification
This recruitment process is for the selection of candidates for the post of Scale-1 officers Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ in various IDBI branches. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India. The notification is released every year around June/July.
The selection process is a 2-tier process and consists of online and main interview.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||Jun-2020|
|Online Registrations Ends||Jul-2020|
|Date of Online Computer Based Examination||Jul-2020|
IDBI Assistant Manager 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, intending to apply for IDBI Assistant Manager should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria as specified by IDBI in their advertisement.
The eligibility criteria for IDBI Assistant Manager 2020 is as follows.
Age Criteria (as on 01.06.2020)
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 28 years
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1992 and not later than 01.06.1999 (both dates inclusive)
- Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
Note: Those who are in the final year of their Graduation/ Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.06.2020.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2020 Vacancy - Details
Following the category-wise Vacancy Details for the IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Recruitment
Following are the details of the PWD Vacancies -:
|PWD – VH||6|
|PWD – OH||6|
|PWD – HH||6|
|PWD – MD/ID||6|
IDBI Assistant Manager 2020 Application Process
Candidates can apply online for the exam soon after the exam date announced and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- scan their: - photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) - signature (with black ink) - left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make the online payment.
- Must have a valid personal email ID. This should be maintained until the completion of the recruitment process.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
Candidate will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) through On-line mode only as under:
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 700 /- for all others.
Payment must be made online.
Steps to Apply for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Online
- Step 1: Candidates to visit IDBI Bank’s website www.idbibank.in and click on the “CAREERS” to open the link “Admissions to Manipal School of Banking 2020” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- Step2: To register the First time click on “Registration“. Read Instructions carefully and click the checkbox to acknowledge the same to proceed.
- Step 3: Fill in the Basic Registration Sign Up form.
- Step 4: A Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Step 5: Thereafter, login as Registered Candidate using this User Id and Password. Enter Personal Details, Academic Details, and Upload Photo, Signature and Documents wherever required.
- Step 6: After everything is uploaded in verified, Click on the “Final Submit Button”.
- Step 7: Click on “Payment Tab” to proceed for payment.
- Step 8: Click on “Submit” Button
Candidates are advised to register as per above steps and carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application is possible/ entertained after submission of the application. Candidates should refer to the Official notification for steps to fill the online application form.
IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Admit card are usually released on the official website about 10 to 12 days before the IDBI Assistant Manager Preliminary Exam.
Candidates will need their registration number and roll number to download their IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card.
IDBI Assistant Manager Cutoffs
Below are the cut-offs category-wise and section-wise for the year 2019.
IDBI Assistant Manager category-wise cut-off:
|PWD – HH||55|
|PWD – OH||113.75|
|PWD – VH||128.75|
|Sections||Cutoff Score For SC, ST, OBC, PWD Candidates||Cutoff Score For EWS, UR Candidates|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation (Out of 60)||14||20.5|
|English Language (Out of 40)||12.25||16.75|
|Quantitative Aptitude(Out of 40)||7.75||11.75|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness (Out of 60)||8||13|
IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020
IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020
Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation
Alpha-numeric/Alphabetical Series, Analogy, Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement – Facing Inside/Outside, Linear Seating Arrangement – Single/ Double Row, Facing Inside/Outside, Mixed, etc., Puzzles – Box based, Floor, Calendar, Day/Months based, etc., Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Data Analysis & Interpretation, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities, Statement and Conclusion, Statement-Course of Action
Grammar (verb, prepositions, adverbs, articles, tenses, etc., Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks – Single, Double, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/ Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Phrase Replacement, Sentence Improvement, Correct Word Usage, Spelling Based Questions, Synonyms/ Antonyms, One Word Substitution, Idioms and Phrases.
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation – Pie Chart, Bar Graph, Caselete, Tabular Data, Line Chart, Quadratic Equation, Simple & Compound Interest, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Alligations, Mensuration and Geometry.
Current Affairs, Bank Rates, KYC, Bank Abbreviations, Banking Terms, Financial Terms, Indian Budget, GDP/ GNP, NDP/ NNP, Economic Survey, Economic Current Affairs, Banking and Finance , Indian Financial System, Financial Markets – Its Types, Financial Institutions of India, People in News/ New Appointments, Government Schemes, Important Days – Date, Theme, Location, Awards and Honours, Sports News.
IDBI Assistant Manager Mock Tests
We provide mock tests for IDBI Assistant Manager which are designed as per the latest exam pattern and we also provide mock analysis along with the expert guidance and live sessions.
- 5 Mock Tests (Hindi & English) in the latest pattern with detailed solutions.
- GK Supplement & Online Tests on All Topics with Detailed Solutions.
- Oliveboard Analytics helps you fine tune your weak areas and provides a way ahead.
- Get Experts Feedback and plan your approach accordingly.
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2020
Shortcuts, Formulas & Tips
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....