IBPS will activate the online application link for the post of Specialist Officer (SO) on 3rd Nov 2021 and all applications must be submitted by 23rd November 2021. As with the other bank exams, the IBPS SO application process remains the same. Here we will learn about the IBPS SO application process one by one.
IBPS SO Apply Online 2021 - Important Dates
The important dates for the IBPS SO exam are as follows:
|IBPS SO Notification||2nd November 2021|
|Online Registration Starts From||3rd November 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd November 2021|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) ||3rd November to 23rd November 2021|
|Commencement of Preliminary Exam||26th December 2021|
|Commencement of Mains Exam||30th January 2022|
IBPS SO Application Form 2021
Apply online for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 by clicking the Direct link below.
APPLY HERE FOR IBPS SO
IBPS SO 2021 Online Application Process
The online application process consists of two steps - 1. Registration and 2. Login
In this step, the candidate needs to register for the exam on the official website.
- Visit the official site of IBPS (www.ibps.in.)
- Click on the “Click here for new registration” tab on the right-hand corner of the IBPS online website to start the registration process
- You will be directed to a new page where you need to enter some important details.
- Enter your details such as Name, contact number, Email ID, etc in the space provided.
- After filling in the above-mentioned details, a registration number and a password will be sent to the registered email ID and Contact Number as provided by you.
- On the next page, you will be required to upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
- The dimensions for the photograph and signature are listed below.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KB|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KB|
The candidate has to log in using the registration number and password sent to his/her registered email address after filling out the basic details. Upon logging in, candidates are required to enter other details such as their personal details, academic qualifications, and choice of bank. All of these steps must be completed before a candidate can submit a Left-Hand Thumb Impression (LTI) and a handwritten declaration. Below are the important dimensions.
|Documents Needed||Dimensions||File Size|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KB|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KB|
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Check the application form for any corrections after uploading the documents and images. After the final submission, it is not possible to make changes. The next step is the payment of application fees.
IBPS SO Application Fees 2021
Fees need to be paid using only online channels. The table below highlights the fees for the application.
|Category||Charges||Application Fee |
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
IBPS SO Apply Online - Key Points
Aspirants who are applying or willing to apply online for the IBPS Specialist Officer exam should be aware of certain things. Below is a list of some points to remember:
- If you find any discrepancy in the information on the IBPS SO application form, the candidate's application will be cancelled.
- Before applying for the Specialist Officer position, review the IBPS SO eligibility criteria
- IBPS SO application fee must be paid after the application form is filled out. Take a printout of your application form and keep it with you. This IBPS SO application form must be presented at the time of document verification
- IBPS SO application online is incomplete until the application fee is paid
- At the time of the interview, applicants must have their original degrees as listed in their application form
- Only one application form can be filled out by each candidate.