The DU LLB Entrance Exam Application form 2022 is expected to be available in the first week of June 2022. Students who have received a minimum of 50% in their qualifying examination may apply for the exam until the first week of July 2022. Candidates in the OBC/CW/PwD and SC/ST categories must have received at least 45% and 40% of the total marks, respectively. By login into the candidates portal, applicants who have successfully registered and applied for the test may get the DU LLB Exam 2022 Admit Card from the official site. Applicants seeking admission to the University's three-year law degree programme must take an online objective test: the entrance exam. Registration, filling up academic and communication data, submitting documents, and paying the money are all steps in the DU LLB entrance exam application procedure.
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
DU LLB Entrance Exam Application form 2022 Dates
The following are the projected dates for the 2022 DU LLB Entrance Exam:
|Event||Tentative Dates |
|Release of DU LLB 2022 Application Form||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date for DU LLB Registration||1st week of July 2022|
DU LLB Entrance Exam Application form 2022
The application form for the DU LLB Exam 2022 is expected to be available in the first week of June 2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply to take the test online at the official web page. The following are the steps to take to apply for the exam:
Step 1: Registration for DU LLB Entrance Exam Application form 2022
- Aspirants must register online at the University's official website.
- When you reach the registration page for the DU LLB Exam 2022 Application Form, click "New User Registration."
- Fill in information such as your name, parents' or guardians' names, email address, password, and phone number.
- Applicants should next look for a confirmation email in their inbox.
- Aspirants can only use one email address to register.
Step 2: Filling in DU LLB Entrance Exam Application form 2022
- Applicants will receive an application number throughout the DU LLB 2022 Registration process.
- Fill up the data after logging in with the application number and password.
- Enter correct information such as the title of the degree, the college or university where you earned it, and the percentage of grades or marks earned.
- Choose your category and date of birth carefully.
- Fill in all of the form's other mandatory fields.
Step 3: Uploading Documents
- Applicants must upload the needed paperwork in the appropriate format.
- The documents must be uploaded in a specified format and meet certain standards.
|Photo||50kb - 100kb||JPG/JPEG/PNG||100X130 pixels|
|Signature||50kb - 100kb||JPG/JPEG/PNG||140X60 pixels|
|Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License||not more than 50kb||JPG/JPEG/PNG||--|
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
Step 4: DU LLB Entrance Exam 2022 Application Fee Payment
Candidates cannot complete the registration procedure until the application fee is paid. Please keep in mind that it cannot be reimbursed once paid.
- Log in to the admissions site using your email address and password.
- Select the 'Payment' option.
- Make a payment using a debit/credit card or through Net Banking.
|UR/ OBC/ CW||INR 750|
|EWS/ SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 300|
Step 5: DU LLB Entrance Exam Application form 2022 Submission
- Read and double-check all of the filled-in details for typos and misspellings.
- Edit if any modifications need to be done at this time alone.
- There will be no revisions to the application form details once submitted.
- After clicking submit, print the Application form for future reference.
- The University does not require candidates to submit an application form, and the printout should only be used as a guide.
DU LLB Entrance Exam Application form 2022 Correction
The exam application process for the DU LLB Exam 2022 Form Correction is not accessible. Candidates are recommended to double-check that their DU LLB Entrance Exam Application form 2022 is complete and error-free. Here are a few things to keep in mind while applying online to prevent making mistakes:
- As soon as you notice a mistake when filling out the form details, edit and rectify it.
- To ensure the accuracy of the facts, keep papers such as a degree mark list, a Class XII certificate, and other credentials on hand.
- Enter a valid email address, phone number, and mailing address.
After filling out the DU LLB Entrance Exam Application form 2022, candidates will not be allowed to modify their category. Candidates must double-check the application form for any discrepancy. Incomplete, unpaid, or inconsequential application forms will be rejected, and no contact will be considered in this respect. Candidates should be aware that simply obtaining a receipt for their application does not imply a complete application. Foreign nationals must apply for admission through the Dean, Foreign Students Advisor, University of Delhi, in accordance with the University's instructions for foreign applicants. I hope that this report has furnished you with sufficient information on applying for the exam. You can find more articles like this on our website.
1. While completing the DU LLB Entrance Exam Application form 2022 online, if the internet connection went out. What one is supposed to do?
After successfully registering with your email address and phone number, an email with a successful registration notice is sent to the address. You can log in again with your login id/application number and password to complete the DU LLB Entrance Exam Application form 2022 procedure.
2. Is it possible to pay the fees for the DU LLB Entrance Exam Application form 2022 in offline mode?
No, only online payments are accepted for the DU LLB Entrance Exam Application form 2022. E-challans and demand draughts are not accepted at Delhi University. Application costs should only be paid online with a credit/debit card or through internet banking.
3. What are the reservation criteria for DU LLB Entrance Exam Application form 2022?
The Government of India has established DU LLB 2022 to grant reservations to candidates. Applicants from the OBC category are given 27% of the seats, 15% for SC candidates, 7.5 per cent for ST candidates, and 10% for EWS candidates.